Wednesday, April 15, 2009



Easter at Stephanie's house was lots of fun! We had a full house of teens, parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents. There was so much food that I don't think anybody got "some of everything", or at least not on one plate. It was all delicious. Bet it was the same at your house!

We had a beautiful Easter Sunday in Ohio, though today you'd never know. It's bone-chilling cold and very dreary outside.

I'm staying in, working on a series of lighthouse drawings for october pumpkin stamp designs. I've already finished the first set but wanted to do several more designs to have on tap for future additions to the series.

Though I'm not sure when I'll be doing Pensacola Lighthouse, I've been looking through some photos taken of it while my husband David and I were in Florida this past winter. I'll share a couple with you here!

No comments:

Post a Comment