There are several photos below, but the entire series is not immediately visible at this time because a photo which is part of the series is stashed under "older posts". The space alloted for immediate view of posts was apparently used up and did not allow for inclusion of the earlier or first photo at the bottom of the series. To see it, just click on older posts or click on the first post in line under the visible series of pictures. (As more posts are added, the configuration is going to change due to space, so none of this will apply after that. In fact it will probably change with this particular post, and you will need to click on older posts to see the last few photos!)
The candy swap items shown in this series are all made of acid-free materials except for parts of the items shown in the "missing" first photo in that series. I'm talking about the photo with the lobster, pig, and toast. (If that combo doesn't compel you to check it out, I don't know what would!)
The theme in that photo was Cooking. I made motifs related to food, which is certainly used in cooking (at least we would hope so, but when you read the list of ingredients on some products you have to wonder!) It seemed like it would be a fun idea to use retro illustrations for these motifs, so I dug out some old magazines and pamphlets which featured foody or cooking graphics from olden times. They have not been duplicated or sold, just cut out and looked at, so no copyright problem.
Some would question the permanence of the papers the illustrations are printed on, but if you want to try the idea and have concern for this just spray the items with archival spray available at any craft and hobby store.
Another thought is, while the items I cut out are not necessarily archival, they are mounted on acid-free archival Stampin' Up cardstock which would be the surface in contact with a project. Therefore if the cut-outs faded or yellowed it would not spread to or stain the project itself with the SU cardstock providing a safe buffer. Actually I thought yellowing, if it occured, would yield a desirable antiqued effect.
By the way, I drew the faces on the toast slices. . .it seemed to give the motif a nice cheerfully-goofy 50s look.