Sunday, July 26, 2009

Shades of pink



Yesterday I felt like making a monotone card. No, I didn't say a monotonous card!

Sometimes there is a restful kind of look to a card without high contrast. Too many of them would, in fact, be monotonous. But once in awhile, they're fun!

I wanted to share this card with you all, but I am disappointed in the color reproduction. You'll just have to believe me when I say the shades of pink are
truly coordinated - but for reasons unknown to me, when I scanned the card into my computer different papers and cardstock came out as slightly different colors than they actually are. How can this be? I don't know. Maybe it has to do with textures or some invisible factor relating to color dyes from different paper companies. It's a mystery to me, like so many technological things are!

Oh well, it's nicer in person but try to readjust the colors to be harmonious when you see it on the machine!

Shell and sentiment stamps are by october pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment