Friday, July 24, 2009

Came in the mail today...


Several weeks ago I joined a "card candy swap" on Splitcoaststampers.com. If you're a follower, you may remember some photos I posted here, of some "card candy" I made to trade. That part was alot of fun to do.

In case you aren't a cardmaker, "candy" means the embellishments that help decorate a greeting card. Some are die-cut, some are stamped, some are original designs, etc. The idea is to make a bunch or a few and exchange them with other cardmakers or scrapbookers across the country.

It was a first time for me to do this, and after the fun of making my "candy" to swap, it was great fun in the waiting, and even more fun in getting my first pack of swapped goodies. I'm showing some of them in the photo above.

No comments:

Post a Comment