Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's almost fall


Ohio has been surprised by a very cool end-of-August. Our temp overnight was in the mid-forties, surely a record? It's getting everyone in the mood for fall!

Last night I stamped some random samples of october pumpkin fall stamps on a piece of paper, just to practice using different colors with these designs. (I'll probably cut each off and use it in a card project later on.) I thought it might be fun for you to see.

If you want to put your own stamp on fall, check out the offerings at octoberpumpkin.etsy.com

The rubber stamps are manufactured from my designs and drawings. I love having my drawings in the form of stamps that I can use to make quick duplicates when sending out several cards for the same holiday greetings. Saves having to draw the image over and over!

Happy fall to you and if you are reading this, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I havent' been stamping since the convention but with this fall like weather, I want to get out all my fall stamps! Maybe this weekend!

    ReplyDelete