Friday, August 14, 2009




Today was an exciting day! The crate of rubber stamps arrived from our stamp manufacturer containing the eight lighthouse designs which many have been waiting patiently to get.

I just had to throw together a couple of cards stat! Yaquina Head Light in Oregon was my first try, and it came to me that this design, while intended for a card, could also make a nice mini-album or journal cover. What do you think?

Wasn't real sure about the Cape Hatteras card. It didn't come out quite the way I intended - it's too busy or lopsided or something! But it's a very hot night, late too, and I'll probably run at it again some other time when conditions are more favorable. Everything we do needn't be perfect anyway, right?

Hope you enjoy the look-see!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Hatteras card. It is gorgeous! You did good!!

    ReplyDelete